Our wedding packages range from an all inclusive retreat to a Do-It-Yourself wedding on a budget and everything in-between!
$55 / per personSaturday shown (min. 150 / guest) $1,000 off Friday & $2,000 off Sunday Book Now!
● “Randy’s smoked pork “melts in your mouth.””
● Rotisserie, pulled chicken/buns/rolls.
● Colorful, tasty, healthy, and quality food, and disposable dinnerwares.
● Potato choice – red skin roasted is a favorite!
● Greek salad
● Choice of cold dish: fruit mix or tomato fiesta
● A baked or green bean, & condiments all presented with Vintage flair by our team!
● 1pm Bride gets ready in Upper House
● 4pm Guest Arrival
● 4:30 to 5pm Ceremony
● 5 to 6pm Pictures
● 6 to 10 pm Reception (need more Venue time $375/per .5 hour)
Friday $3500 Saturday $4500 Sunday $2500, plus sales taxes
You provide: Set-up, clean-up, Decorations, etc.
Patio heaters are an option at $50 each.
We return security deposits on large events the following week after our “How Did We Do?” form is turned in. Link below:
How did we do?
You are invited to sign the wedding bench with your sharpie / marker!
(can be changed)
4pm Guest Arrival
4:30 to 5pm Ceremony
5 to 6pm Pictures
6 to 10 pm Reception (need more Venue time $375/per .5 hour)
Allow 1.5 hour for walk through and fill out contract.
Please print out contract & options prior to appointment.
Typical down payment of $1,500. Option for $750 to save date and additonal $750 due within 30 days of booking.
Appointment Days: Tuesday or Wednesday 3pm – 7pm
Links to documents
● Saturday & Sunday Brides have option of same day event
● NOTE: We reserve Fri.-Sun. for our weddings
● First bride to book gets choice of optional rehearsal space
● Start Time are: 6pm, 6:30pm, or 7pm
● Available places to stay and eat: deck or inside barn
● No food is included that night by us.
● Thurs rehearsals share venue with other practicing brides
● Using Optional Rehearsal Space- What Should I bring?
● Table Covers, Soapy Spray Bottle, Towels, Trash bags
● Food, Drinks, Ice (deck has vintage Coke cooler)
● Friday brides can set up after they practice
● PLEASE breakdown and burn all cardboard in bonfire!
● Throw garbage in left dumpster
● Throw bottles/cans in right dumpster (yellow lid)
● We reserve Friday – Sunday for events and weddings
● Going down the aisle no silk petals, only fresh
● Due to insurance purposes we prefer you use our In-House DJ & Bar Services
● Exceptions: If you’re getting a band
● Weather Disclaimer: The barn is not insulated. Temperatures can vary.
● Close doors keep wind out
● We offer optional patio heaters
● Light rain – covered Chapel goes on as normal
● Windy, stormy – barn dance floor ceremony
● Not responsible for any lost items
● Lost and found is at the bar
● Hot weather – fans placed throughout barn
● The floor is small white gravel. Dust is minimal.